Limited Edition | Stone Mossman Wrapsuit
Limited Edition Print
Walk towards the water with confidence, knowing you’re wearing a swimsuit where the designer had you in her thoughts as she put pencil to paper. Customise the shape to fit how you feel. Shape, flatter and be held in our curve-loving Wrap swimsuit.
The design, timeless.
The muse, you.
Handmade slowly & ethically, using a luxuriosly soft recycled fabric constructed in Italy. Dyed with skin safe and planet friendly Italian, water-based inks.
P E R K S
- Smooth Seams that don't dig-in.
- Side one is a calming Ash, while the reverse features a nautical palette of white, stone and khaki stripes.
- Reversibility creates 2 separate swimsuits. Also worn as a top when paired with high waist bottoms. The perfect poolside to bar or travel companion.
- Self-customized waist shaping with the removable waist-cinching tie.
- Timeless Wrapsuit design created for all women, of all ages.
- Firm fabrics offer bust control for cup sizes A to H.
- A percentage of profits are reinvested back into empowering women living in disadvantaged communities.
- Free worldwide shipping or free express post Aus wide.
Courtney and Nicole are wearing size 8. Lizzie wears size 14.
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.
Love my new wrap suit! The style is beyond flattering and makes my boobs look amazing.
The customer service was really good as well, as I let the team know I would be leaving the country so they posted my parcel the same day and had my swim suit to me within 2 days.
Thanks so much to the Baiia team! xx
I purchased this swimsuit as my size in the Mossman had sold out, but ended up liking the colour of this suit much better than the green. I wore it out twice this weekend in two different outfits! I haven't worn it to the beach yet but I already know I'll feel great in it while swimming.