Limited Edition | Stone Mossman Wrapsuit
The Stone Wrapsuit features the same stripe print as our much loved, and almost sold out Mossman Wrapsuit, but with a soft & neutral stone colour on the reverse.. the perfect colour to pair with almost any bottoms for a beach-to-bar look. All sizes in this Limited Edition Piece has an extra 2.5cm coverage added around the backside, making it less of a cheekier cut than our original design.
Made using a superior Italian Nylon composed of recycled fishing nets, carpets and discarded plastic.
2 in 1 swimsuit
Side one is stone, while side two features white, stone and khaki stripes.
Buttery soft recycled fabric, with smooth seams that don't dig in.
Fabric achieves Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex.
Timeless wrapsuit design, created for women of all ages.
Removable waist tie to accentuate your curves & bow for detailing.
Courtney and Nicole are wearing size 8. Lizzie wears size 14.
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.