Marrakech Reversible Bikini Bottoms
Inspired by the Terra Cotta lined streets of Marrakech Morocco, our popular Marrakech Bikini features a burnt orange on one side + a burnt orange and pink stripe print on the other.
- High grade, durable nylon made from discarded plastic + fishing nets.
- OEKO TEX + GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) accredited dyes.
- 90% lower carbon footprint compared to regular virgin synthetic swimwear.
Pair the Marrakech Bottoms up with our Marrakech Bikini Top. They're a fun couple.
- Fully reversible
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping on worldwide orders over $200.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs (although, we are working on it!)
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.