Protea Bikini Top
And as your hair ran through the waves, you remembered what it felt like to be present at the beach again. You were reminded of the carefree confidence that came with being who you truly are and fully held. Step out in confidence with the support of our Protea Bikini Top.
- The option of reversibility or padding support.
- Buttery soft recycled fabric, imported from Italy. Dyed with skin safe and planet friendly water-based inks (Standard 100 certification by Oeko-Tex).
- Timeless triangle design created for all women, of all ages.
- Firm fabrics offer bust control for cup sizes A to H.
- A percentage of profits are reinvested back into empowering women living in disadvantaged communities.
Sizes 6, 8, 10 & 12 are available with padding but are not reversible.
Sizes 6 & 14 are available with a reversible black side but do not have padding.
*Please leave which option you would like at checkout*
Courtney and Amber wear the size 8 Bikini Top.
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.