Protea Reversible Wrapsuit
Inspired by the contrasting textures of the iconic King & Queen Protea, the unique Protea Reversible One Piece is sure to turn heads. Made using a superior Italian Nylon composed of recycled fishing nets, carpets and discarded plastic.
Side one is Black, while side two features a black and white hand drawn Protea Artwork.
Perry & Amber wear size 8
Lizzie wears size 14
If you would like your suit with extra coverage please leave 'Extra Coverage' in the instructions box at checkout.
*Please note extra coverage options are available in sizes 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14 only *
Size 16 (incl. extra coverage) available for pre-order. Deliveries commence early April.
- Fully reversible
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping on worldwide orders over $200.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs (although, we are working on it!)
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.