SECOND | Banksia Reversible Wrapsuit
Enter code: SECONDS50 at checkout to receive 50% discount.
THIS IS A SECOND ITEM
Our seconds feature minor marks, minor discolouration or small faults. These do not affect the wearability or comfort of the item. Due to our high standards in quality, we refuse to sell these items at full price. Seconds can not be bought in conjunction with any other offer. Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds on any second or sample item.
If your desired size is not available, please continue checking each day until the 3rd Oct as new sizes will be added daily.
Handmade slowly & ethically, using a luxuriously soft recycled fabric constructed in Italy. Dyed with skin safe and planet-friendly Italian, water-based inks.
SECONDS SALE ENDS 11AM AEST 3 OCT
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.
the banksia material gives much less so is much tighter. almost uncomfortably so. but still cute so I'm keeping it!
Super cute good support for my big girls! I had to put it on properly so make sure you put it on correctly. Quality product worth the dollars!! Stop looking at reviews and buy it girl
Never have I felt so confident in a swim suit!
Before I made my first purchase I was a little sceptical of all the great reviews. Let me tell you, I should not have been. The cut of the one piece is super flattering, honestly the best I've felt in swimmers in about 10 years! Just bought a second in a different colour. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I love the cut and versatility of my Banksia reversable wrapsuit. Having had to do an exchange with the BAIIA team, it was the easiest process and Amber was so lovely and prompt with her messaging and service. It’s lovely to be able to talk to the person behind the garment and I can still enjoy my favourite pair of bathers!
The banksia print is beautiful and the wrapsuit design is really innovative. I love that it is sustainable and the customer service is really personalised.
I adore my banksia wrap swimsuit! Fits perfectly and makes me feel confident - which I haven’t felt in a swimsuit before. Thank you x