Tahiti Reversible Bikini Top
Playful botanicals and ocean blues echo the songs of Polynesia, inspiring you to strike out on your next stage with confidence. Whether you’re enjoying a read by the sea, or dancing the night away on a much needed girls trip, our new & improved reversible bikini top holds and supports like no other bikini top we've had before. Complete the look with our Tahiti Reversible High Waist Bottoms.
This piece is on PRE-ORDER ONLY. Delivery estimate is early December.
- Playful and sweet botanical print on one side, soft-blue on the other for a head-turning look that’s not too daring.
- Thick and adjustable underbust strap offers 3 length options.
- Handmade slowly and ethically from recycled Italian fabric.
- Dyed with skin-safe and certified planet-friendly, water-based Italian inks.
- Luxuriously soft, yet firm fabric offers bust support for cup sizes A to H.
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.