While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your suit remains in good condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (we recommend against using warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place with frequent air flow and ventilation.
- To avoid any fabric 'pilling', please be careful when around rough surfaces ( e.g. rough cement/bitumen, leaning on a rough tree trunk etc.). Read more here.