While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimsuit will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. Our fabrics are strong and durable to last you for years of wear, so while they can endure the toughest of care routines, we only ever recommend following the below steps to to ensure your Baiia Suit remains in perfect condition.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in hot water)
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.