RETURNS + SHIPPING + CARE
Please note all sale purchases are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. This does not include our signup offers.
CAN I MAKE A RETURN?
Under Strict Australian Consumer Law, swimwear and lingerie are not to be refunded or exchanged
We also know there's nothing worse than getting the wrong bikini size (because well, you'll never wear them) Please try your bikinis on as soon as you get them (while wearing clean underwear), don't remove any stickers or tags, and in the event they do not fit - please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods and we'll organise an exchange, as long as the sanitary sticker and tags are still intact. We unfortunately cannot offer a refund due to wrong sizing. We are not responsible for return postage fees and redispatchment fees.
Please note that our hip bands are made to feel quite snug at first, but will eventually soften and stretch to your hip width.
Please make sure you use our sizing charts to find your perfect fit and decide on colours you know you’ll love!
We are happy to offer exchanges on change of mind (given all sanitary stickers and swing tags are still attached) however we cannot cover the cost of return postage and cost of redispatchment.
We overlook ALL of our swimwear before dispatching them to ensure their quality, but in the unlikely event that your item arrives faulty please get in touch with us at email@example.com with the subject 'FAULTY' along with images of the faulty goods within 3 days of delivery. The item must then be returned to us within 3 days after the fault has been reported (unless international) so we can inspect the damage. If found to be faulty, we can issue you a full exchange or refund (including product value and regular postage). Failure to do the above will result in an inability to provide a refund or exchange.
If a faulty item has been worn (both intentionally or accidentally) after finding the fault, we may not be able to provide a refund or exchange. Being 'worn' also includes the sanitary sticker or swing tags being removed.
WHEN WILL I GET MY BAIIA’S?
Once payment has been made for your order, please allow up to 48 hours for it to be dispatched to our courier providers.
(Approximate delivery time)
- STANDARD DOMESTIC SHIPPING 1-5 business days Australia wide or 3-10 business days if in Perth, Launceston or Hobart. (Tracking provided)
- AUSTRALIA POST EXPRESS 1-3 business days (Tracking Provided)
- INTERNATIONAL can take 6 – 21 Business days (worldwide: all countries other than Australia)*
Please be aware that we are not liable for customs clearance fees in your country nor are we responsible for holding times of packages by customs in your country.
Once your lush lil' kinis are passed onto our courier providers, your parcel is now out of our hands and is in the control of our courier providers. BAIIA is not liable for any damages caused to goods during transit.
Should you have any inquiries on your parcel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'SHIPPING INQUIRY'.
*Please email if you would like INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS 3 – 5 prior to ordering at email@example.com
BAIIA is not liable for wrong information provided when the incorrect shipping information is given to us at check out point. If you provide us with the incorrect shipping address we are not liable to refund but can redispatch if the parcel makes it back to our BAIIA office before finalising your order, please make sure all of your shipping details are correct.
- All free domestic standard shipping can not be delivered to PO Boxes, locked bags or parcel lockers and deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays as they apply nationally and to each State. If you would like your order to be delivered to either of the 3 above locations, please choose our 'Express Postage' service at checkout.
- We provide customers with an estimated time for delivery, however these estimates are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
- All* free shipping orders are tracked within Sendle’s network of delivery providers. Occasionally, a package may be forwarded outside of this network and Sendle will cease receiving the tracking information.
- Free shipping orders will be left unattended at the delivery address. If you require a signature at delivery, please choose our 'Signature at delivery' Shipping option at checkout. Sendle and BAIIA hold no responsibility for goods once left at delivery address.
- Where a package is marked “signature on delivery” the delivery agent will require a signature to deliver the package. The signature is a record only of delivery to the address on the label, Sendle and BAIIA are not responsible for ensuring delivery to a particular recipient at an address.
- If there is no-one in attendance to authorise receipt of the package, the delivery agent will leave a card and return the package to the depot where it will be held until instructions to re-deliver are provided. If no instructions are provided within 5 days the package will be returned to BAIIA and all re-delivery fees will be covered by the purchaser.
- Sendle will make one attempt to re-deliver the package free of charge. The re-delivery must be either “ATL” or for delivery to a parcel collection location.
- If the first re-delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then the Customer must arrange to collect the package from the courier, or pay for a new delivery.
- BAIIA is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged postage items.
- We rely upon the delivery details provided by our customer, if an item is not accepted for delivery the package will be returned to BAIIA and all redispatch fees will be covered by the customer.
- Return shipping will be covered by the customer.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been posted, an automated email will be sent to you with your tracking details.
All parcels will be left at your residents and do not require a signature on arrival. If you would prefer signature on arrival, please use our 'signature at arrival' ($2.99) or 'express postage' service. All dollars are in AUD.
In the event that you were not able to collect your package from the assigned Post Office or an incorrect address was entered when making your order, this will result in the courier returning your parcel back to our office. In order for your parcel to be redispatched to you, it will be your responsibility to pay the redispatch fee. Redispatch fees will vary according to your location.
If a mobile number was left upon checkout for an express shipping order, an SMS will be sent to you if your parcel has been redirected to your local Post Office. However, If within 4 days you have not received your items, please visit your local Post Office first to see if your parcel is waiting for your collection. If your parcel is still missing, please email us with your full name and order number and we will look into your order immediately.
PAYMENT - WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
We accept payment through 3 secure gateways; PayPal, Stripe and Afterpay. These payment methods include – debit and credit cards MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
Direct bank transfers are currently not accepted.
Although BAIIA has taken great care to reproduce the colours presented as accurately as possible, colours may vary from monitor to monitor. The colours produced within this website may not match the actual fabric colours. Appearance of fabric colours in imagery are affected by many factors, including photography lighting and varied monitor lighting. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds or exchanges based on colour misperceptions.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY BAIIA’S?
While all our eco kinis were tested for months to ensure quality and high performance, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA’S remain high quality, fresh and fabulous, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- WHILE WEARING: OWN IT SIS, YOU'RE HELPING THE PLANET x