Tanami Reversible Wrapsuit
Walk towards the water with confidence, knowing you’re wearing a swimsuit where the designer had you in her thoughts as she put pencil to paper. Customise the shape to fit how you feel. Shape, flatter and be held in our curve-loving Wrap swimsuit.
The design, timeless.
The muse, you.
- Side one is a burnt Ochre, while the reverse features a 70's inspired line print of of white, blush and deep clay.
- Finally, a swimsuit you can feel comfortable in! Customizable waist-cinching tie makes it easy to get the perfect fit so you can feel confident, comfortable, and dare we say… downright sexy.
- From new mums to beach babes and everyone in between, our timeless Wrapsuit design flatters women of all ages, stages, shapes, and sizes.
- Reverse for up to 3 different suits or wear as a top for the perfect curve-loving companion.
- Handmade slowly and ethically from recycled Italian fabric.
- Dyed with skin-safe and certified planet-friendly, water-based Italian inks.
- Luxuriously soft, yet firm fabric offers bust support for cup sizes A to H.
- 100% adaptable to YOU. Each piece available in different sizes. Find out how to interchange between pieces on our FAQ
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.
I ordered the Tanami wrap one piece for an upcoming trip. Amber went over and above helping me with sizing advice and I chose to size up as I have a long torso. The suit fits perfectly and I have never felt so comfortable in a swim suit - even after two kids! It is an amazing product and I cant recommend Baiia enough. The fabric is thick amazing quality and the fit is so flattering. I’m purchasing my second suit today!! 👌🏽
The Tanami Wrapsuit is absolutely gorgeous. The construction and design is perfect and so flattering. I’m too if all of this the customer service is absolutely incredible. I’ve never experienced service this good. I had to organise an exchange really quickly before heading off on my honeymoon and Lani made the impossible happen for me. So grateful!
I really like the concept of these bathers and they are very flattering. I am a size 12/14 and an E cup. The top is not exactly supportive but has good coverage and I don't feel like I will fall out. One thing that I did notice is the top half piece could be tighter on me, whereas the full length half is fine. Probably due to the half piece not being anchored by anything at the bottom so it's not stretched as taught, so not as supportive on that boob. So I might alter this slightly. But I feel confident in them and I love the colours/style so that's a win for me.
The wrapsuit is gorgeous on, very flattering, and I love the ethos of the brand. The support I received was also excellent, Amber went out of her way to make sure I got the right fit.
Tanami Reversible Wrapsuit
I absolutely LOVE this swimsuit. I was concerned about ordering the right size but the size chart was perfect. Arrived within a week and included a sweet note from Amber. Can’t wait to wear on vacation!
I bought this swimsuit on a mere whim as my late daughter’s name was Tanami and I am always interested in anything to do with the name and fashion as Tani (as we called her) was passionate about clothing and was a good stylist. I love this swimsuit and I know Tani would love it too, especially as she was very much for empowering women.