Bahamas Reversible Wrapsuit
Flirty. Tranquil. Nostalgic.
Soak up the sun like an island goddess in this tropics-inspired wrap that’s as flattering as it is elegant. Soft seams for comfort. White sands on one side and banana palms in calming coastal colours on the reverse. You can practically hear the waves crashing and steel drums beating. Its body-contouring design and fun, vintage print make the Bahamas Wrap a must-have as you make your escape to the leafy shores of the Caribbean (or wherever the sea calls you…)
- Pristine white on one side and a vintage banana palm print on the other. You can’t go wrong with this reversible, versatile Wrapsuit that offers a nod to the light, airy colours of the Bahamas.
- Finally, a swimsuit you can feel comfortable in! Customizable waist-cinching tie makes it easy to get the perfect fit so you can feel confident, comfortable, and dare we say… downright sexy.
- From new mums to beach babes and everyone in between, our timeless Wrapsuit design flatters women of different ages, stages, shapes, and sizes.
- Reverse for up to 3 different suits or wear as a top for the perfect curve-loving companion.
- Handmade slowly and ethically from recycled Italian fabric.
- Dyed with skin-safe and certified planet-friendly, water-based Italian inks.
- Luxuriously soft, yet firm fabric offers bust support for cup sizes A to H.
- 100% adaptable to YOU. Each piece available in different sizes. Find out how to interchange between pieces on our FAQ
- Please note the Bahamas is triple-lined. As this swimsuit features shape controlling properties, please expect it to feel more snug than regular swimsuits. At first, the suit and chest piece may feel firm when putting on, but not to fear! The suit will soften with wear and become a breeze to put on as it eases to your shape, while still retaining support.
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.
Not only can you wear it multiple ways, it’s also very comfortable and sits well!
I’m so happy with my purchase! Thanks baiia. The fit is perfect and this is coming from someone self conscious. I’ve always been uncomfortable in other bathers but I just feel supported in the right places when wearing these. Can’t thank you guys enough and I can’t wait to but other styles. xx
I’ve been eyeing the Baiia wrapsuits for a while and finally saved up enough to buy one! I love the colour of the Ipanema, and have got a few compliments when wearing it. I found the colour of the fabric seems a bit faded (or stretched?) at the seams, but otherwise the quality is great. It was a little tight when I first wore it, but this was advised to be the case.
After living in the Banksia wrapsuit last summer, I thought it was time to expand my Baiia collection. I bought the Palm Springs wrapsuit this time and am obsessed with how versatile the design is - I've been living in it ever since I bought it. A huge thank you to the beautiful Amber for helping me select the perfect wrapsuit when I visited Baiia at the James Street pop-up! The wrapsuits I tried on were a little challenging to get over my hips but Amber assured me that after one wear it'd be easy to get my Baiia on and off, and she was right! After the first wear it felt like my wrapsuit was made just for me and I know from my last one I bought that it'll hold the perfect shape long-term. Thank you Baiia team!! This won't be my last purchase.
I bought the Banksia swimsuit as a gift for myself for Christmas 2019 and was delighted when I received it. It is a stunning piece, one that can be worn to the beach or even when going out as a bodysuit. The fabric is really lovely and the fact that it is eco-friendly makes it even more special in my eyes. I also love that the piece came in its own eco-friendly drawstring bag. I'm a happy customer and will be buying a second piece in the future.
Holds everything in place and feels great on. I also love the versatility. First one piece I have owned but certainly not the last Baiia. ;)
I love how it both looks and feels on !!!
So many compliments
Going to definitely buy another!!!!!!