Palm Springs Reversible Wrapsuit
Classic. Bold. Feminine.
The retro-refined style, romance, and pleasure of the 60s lives on.. Inspired by the mid-mod century vibes of Palm Springs, you’ll feel like a true Hollywood A-lister in this Wrapsuit. Whether you’re building castles in the sand or taking in the sights with a Mojito in hand, the Palm Springs Wrap will whisk you away to a desert oasis where the movie stars come to rest and rejuvenate. Our innovative 3-piece design holds and flatters the loveliest parts of the female form, exuding femininity and grace everywhere you go. Liz Taylor would be proud.
- Bold graphic print on one side, classic black on the reverse. Mix and match for endless versatility and effortless packing for your upcoming holiday.
- Finally, a swimsuit you can feel comfortable in! Customizable waist-cinching tie makes it easy to get the perfect fit so you can feel confident, comfortable, and dare we say… downright sexy.
- From new mums to beach babes and everyone in between, our timeless Wrapsuit design flatters women of different ages, stages, shapes, and sizes.
- Reverse for up to 3 different suits or wear as a top for the perfect curve-loving companion.
- Handmade slowly and ethically from recycled Italian fabric.
- Dyed with skin-safe and certified planet-friendly, water-based Italian inks.
- Luxuriously soft, yet firm fabric offers bust support for cup sizes A to H.
- 100% adaptable to YOU. Each piece available in different sizes. Find out how to interchange between pieces on our FAQ
- As this swimsuit features shape controlling properties, please expect it to feel more snug than regular swimsuits. At first, the suit and chest piece may feel firm when putting on, but not to fear! The suit will soften with wear and become a breeze to put on as it eases to your shape, while still retaining support.
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.
These truly are the most amazing swimwear ever. They pull Every thing in and give your bust the support and shape you want. I am 51 and have a large bust and this is the first time I have felt great in a swimsuit. Thanks Baiia Team xxx
Love my Portea wrapsuit! Its the most confident I've felt in bathers ever.
My wrapsuit was an amazing travel companion on a recent trip as its so versatile! I was able to wear it to the pool, beach and with skirts or pants during the day or evening.
Amazing service from Amber and her team. Will be purchasing another wrapsuit!
Protea Reversible Wrapsuit
I’m obsessed with my Baiia Wrapsuit - I’ve never felt so great in a pair of bathers!
Hi loved the fit, the flexibility but mostly loved the fact that it was like the Nancy Janz of swimwear. Held me really firmly but also did allow for my boobs to be included in the swimwear! Really really impressed. However the red colour borders on orange in some lights. But this is not really a problem.
Swimwear looks amazing on!! I’m a curvy D cup and they fit every curve extremely well. The only thing that slightly irritates is the ‘cheeky’ cut to the bottom. I find they just ride up into almost a g-string and I constantly am having to adjust!! 😳I’m going to order a size down next time to see if it helps! Otherwise beautiful swimwear and excellent service!!