Mallorca Reversible Wrapsuit
Sophisticated. Soft. Timeless.
Classy and care-free in the golden sands of Mallorca. That’s how you’ll feel in this understated suit that’s a staple for any summer wardrobe. Whether you’re relaxing on the beach, touring castles, or going out for tapas, the Mallorca pairs perfectly with high-waist and linens for an understated look that’s a staple for any holiday. Get ready to relax and let loose - we’ve got your wardrobe covered. Soft, firm fabric holds and supports every inch of your beautiful curves. You’ll never feel more comfortable half-naked - guaranteed.
This swimsuit is on PRE-ORDER ONLY. Delivery estimate is early December.
- One of the most versatile Wrapsuits. Soft and neutral blush gold on one side, striped terra cotta and white on the other. Matches almost anything!
- Finally, a swimsuit you can feel comfortable in! Customizable waist-cinching tie makes it easy to get the perfect fit so you can feel confident, comfortable, and dare we say… downright sexy.
- From new mums to beach babes and everyone in between, our timeless Wrapsuit design flatters women of all ages, stages, shapes, and sizes.
- Reverse for up to 3 different suits or wear as a top for the perfect curve-loving companion.
- Handmade slowly and ethically from recycled Italian fabric.
- Dyed with skin-safe and certified planet-friendly, water-based Italian inks.
- Luxuriously soft, yet firm fabric offers bust support for cup sizes A to H.
- 100% adaptable to YOU. Each piece available in different sizes. Find out how to interchange between pieces on our FAQ
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.