Tanami Reversible Wrapsuit
Walk towards the water with confidence, knowing you’re wearing a swimsuit where the designer had you in her thoughts as she put pencil to paper. Customise the shape to fit how you feel. Shape, flatter and be held in our curve-loving Wrap swimsuit.
The design, timeless.
The muse, you.
Handmade slowly & ethically, using a luxuriosly soft recycled fabric constructed in Italy. Dyed with skin safe and planet friendly Italian, water-based inks.
P E R K S
- Smooth Seams that don't dig-in.
- Side one is a burnt Ochre, while the reverse features a 70's inspired line print of of white, blush and deep clay.
- Reversibility creates 2 separate swimsuits. Also worn as a top when paired with high waist bottoms. The perfect poolside to bar or travel companion.
- Self-customized waist shaping with the removable waist-cinching tie.
- Timeless Wrapsuit design created for all women, of all ages.
- Firm fabrics offer bust control for cup sizes A to H.
- A percentage of profits are reinvested back into empowering women living in disadvantaged communities.
Perry, Amber and Courtney wear size 8. Brooke wears size 10.
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.
The wrapsuit is gorgeous on, very flattering, and I love the ethos of the brand. The support I received was also excellent, Amber went out of her way to make sure I got the right fit.
Tanami Reversible Wrapsuit
I absolutely LOVE this swimsuit. I was concerned about ordering the right size but the size chart was perfect. Arrived within a week and included a sweet note from Amber. Can’t wait to wear on vacation!
I bought this swimsuit on a mere whim as my late daughter’s name was Tanami and I am always interested in anything to do with the name and fashion as Tani (as we called her) was passionate about clothing and was a good stylist. I love this swimsuit and I know Tani would love it too, especially as she was very much for empowering women.
Before I can even get started on how incredibly stunning this product is; I need to acknowledge the absolutely unbelievable customer service provided. Amber went out of her way MULTIPLE times for me to help rectify something that the courier company had slipped up on. She was an actual delight to deal with and I was so grateful for all of the extra effort she went to for me. An absolute gem!
Now the swimsuit... oh my word. It’s the most gorgeous, luxe and perfectly fitting swimsuit I’ve ever worn in my life. It’s sooo incredibly flattering and the material is amazing. I have never gotten excited about swimwear before, but this has changed the game for me. Eyeing up another already!!
Thanks Baiia x
I love my Tanami swimsuit! It is so flattering and such a beautiful design. But above all else I love that it is made from recycled fish nets and ocean plastic! Conscious shopping is so important and its amazing that there is beautiful clothing available that is sustainable. Baiia is doing wonderful things for women and this planet. Thank you 💖
I bought the Tanami one piece and the colour is so stunning. The fabric is super soft and doesn't cling in unflattering areas which I love. Also had such amazing service - definitely felt like there was someone listening on the other end! Well done on such a fabulous business.