Tanami Reversible Wrapsuit
Walk towards the water with confidence, knowing you’re wearing a swimsuit where the designer had you in her thoughts as she put pencil to paper. Customise the shape to fit how you feel. Shape, flatter and be held in our curve-loving Wrap swimsuit.
The design, timeless.
The muse, you.
- Side one is a burnt Ochre, while the reverse features a 70's inspired line print of of white, blush and deep clay.
- Finally, a swimsuit you can feel comfortable in! Customizable waist-cinching tie makes it easy to get the perfect fit so you can feel confident, comfortable, and dare we say… downright sexy.
- From new mums to beach babes and everyone in between, our timeless Wrapsuit design flatters women of different ages, stages, shapes, and sizes.
- Reverse for up to 3 different suits or wear as a top for the perfect curve-loving companion.
- Handmade slowly and ethically from recycled Italian fabric.
- Dyed with skin-safe and certified planet-friendly, water-based Italian inks.
- Luxuriously soft, yet firm fabric offers bust support for cup sizes A to H.
- 100% adaptable to YOU. Each piece available in different sizes. Find out how to interchange between pieces on our FAQ
- Reversible | 2 in 1 Swimsuit
- 78% Recycled polyamide | 22% Elastane
- Dyed using water based inks
Free Shipping Worldwide.
Free Express Shipping Aus Wide.
BAIIA is dedicated to customer happiness and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund in the form of a BAIIA credit note or exchange. Please note, we do not cover return shipping costs. If your order is paid using paypal, you will have your return post covered. Find out more here
Items purchased on Sale are final. Returns and exchanges on sale items will not be accepted.
While all of our styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your BAIIA remains in perfect condition, please follow the below steps.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in warm or hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in warm or hot water)
- Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- To avoid moisture building in garments, keep in a dry place where frequent air flow and ventilation.
- Hygiene stickers can sometimes leave a temporary residue behind if not removed correctly. To ensure your hygiene sticker does leave any residue, soak your swimsuit in soapy water for 10 mins. Remove the hygiene sticker while wet.
This is such a great, flattering shape and beautiful colour. The quality of the material and double layer is flattering and makes you feel secure- also great coverage for a larger bust. I love that this gives me the coverage and confidence in being in a one-piece but still gives me a youthful, fashionable style.
Most flattering swimsuit I have ever worn. I love the versatility of being able to reverse the pattern and the top has enough coverage for my DD girls while the bottom shows just enough cheek to feel sexy. Get compliments every time I wear it! Will definitely be buying another. Thanks Baiia!
So supportive, flattering, first swimsuit that feels perfect
I absolutely love my Tanami Reversible Wrapsuit. The cut is very flattering for my hourglass shape and the colours complement my olive skin tone. I also love that the company is eco-friendly and are part of the sustainable fashion movement. The canvas drawstring satchel packaging is also reusable which is a nice added bonus and much better than standard plastic packaging.
After having a baby I struggled to find any style of swimsuit or bikini that fit or I felt comfortable in.
I bought the stunning Tanami Reversible Wrapsuit and I honestly couldn’t believe how well it hugged my figure. It made me feel confident and I love the colour and option to change it up. Will definitely be buying in more colours!
I have a long torso and comparatively short legs and have always had trouble finding a one piece that flatters me and doesn’t leave me looking stumpy (I’m a size 12-14 depending on the bloat). I also have large boobs (14E) which is a pain in and of itself!
I went up a size (16) to accommodate my funny shape and it fits perfectly! It’s super flattering one the tummy and the high cut gives the illusion of longer legs.
Thanks Baiia for creating a great swimsuit and making women feel amazing!
Gorgeous swimmers that support my 14DD bust well. Highly recommend.